Friday, August 20, 2010

This Time Last Year...

This time last year I made my last post. So much changes over a year, new friends, new interests, new loves... So in honor of the year past I am going to play photo catch up of both my freshman year and summer...

Apple Picking.


French Dinner I was invited to by some of the International Students.


All house retreat.


AGR Barn Dance.. Redheads

Aphi AGR dates

Fall Ball FIJI with Cassie and Cody





A night out with P.C. 09

My Greek Twin Keelcy and me taking a study break

Halloween at the Palouse Haunted Corn Maze

You know that "Swine Flu" thing going around...

... yeah, well I got it.


But then thanksgiving rolled around, and Memily and I spent it in Camano Island

We even learned how to make thanksgiving dinner from mom... Kinda.

Grandpa.

Aimee and Me Ice Skating.


Freshman Sisterhood



Jenny, Rene, Me, Shandy

Christmas Break.. Teaching Lilac Etiquette

It was so good to see them,




All too soon it was my last princess event.



I miss these beautiful ladies.


February was Go Red For Women Month which is Alpha Phi's Philanthropy so it was also time for the Alpha Phi Red Dress Poker Tournament. I held the Position of Director of Philanthropy, so it was a very stressful month, but the outcome was rewarding. We raised over $1500 for Cardiac Care.







Emerald City Smoothie.. best smoothies around!



the temperamental spring weather in moscow.


there was a lot of dancing in my spring semester, from country swing dancing to West coast to Salsa and latin ballroom, I discovered I have quite a passion for dancing. I really enjoy it. In fact there was a dancing philanthropy to raise money for the International Justice Mission that I was involved in planning for as well as three other Greek Living organizations. That is where I met Kyle.

He kinda rocked my world.


Boville Run Designated Driver.

Aimee and Me in Spokane.


Mom's weekend



Late night study sessions


Freshman Sneak

Alpha Phi Date Dinner (Prior to the Date Part)


With the Dates

Theta Chi Cruise.


Last night in Moscow



Summer Trip Back East.









I worked this past summer next to a castle... technically it's a water tower, but it's cute anyway. I did anything from accounting to "public diplomacy" I loved it!






Summer in the tri cities was beautiful




This is a basic year in review. Now I'm back at school for my sophomore year, new babies, harder classes and different dynamics, but overall I'm excited. I want to see where it takes me. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment